There are many jobs you should leave to a qualified electrician whether you need a new fuse box installed, a new light installed or a complete rewiring of a house.
Although modern electrics can be quite straight forward therefore an electrician is not always needed. Below are the most common requests Cheltenham electricians get, therefore we recommend hiring a Cheltenham Electrician to help with these jobs:
- Adding extra sockets or switches
- Replacing/fixing fuse boxes
- External lighting for drives and gardens
- Electric Shower installations
- Fault finding
- Full or partial rewiring
- Installation of Security lighting
- Circuit Breaker installation
- Cooker fan installation
- PAT Testing
Other jobs Cheltenham Electricians may also be able to help you with are:
- CCTV installations
- Fire Alarms
- Burglar Alarm installations
- TV and Satellite installations
- Water Heating Systems
We recommend you only use an NICEIC registered Electrician as this will ensure they are qualified to perform the work for you.
Obviously the prices will be different for each company but below are some rough figures for Electricians in Cheltenham area.
1 Days Labour £150
1 Days Electricians Mate £70
Half a days Labour £80
Labour per hour £20
All prices are ex-VAT.